A Watchlist check allows you to verify your users records on global watchlists which include:
- Sanctions - Government and International Organisations Sanctions Lists.
- Politically Exposed Persons - Proprietary database of Politically Exposed Persons sourced from government lists, websites and other media sources.
- Monitored Lists - Law-enforcement and Regulatory bodies Monitored Lists (including Terrorism, Money Laundering and Most Wanted lists)
- Adverse Media - Negative events reported by publicly and generally available media sources.
We currently offer 4 Watchlist endpoints on our API:
- Watchlist Sanctions only - returns matches against Sanctions only
- Watchlist PEPs only - returns matches against PEPs only
- Watchlist Standard - returns matches against 3 breakdowns (Sanctions, PEPs and Monitored Lists)
- Watchlist Enhanced - returns matches against the 4 breakdowns (Sanctions, PEPs and Monitored Lists and Adverse Media).
You can learn more about it on our API reference.