Having created the first check, you are allowed to create further checks for the same applicant, as long as the previous check is not still ongoing (i.e. check has been completed, withdrawn or cancelled). You will receive an error message if you try to create a check for an applicant with an ongoing check. Applicant details can be updated between check creations.
Articles in this section
- If I’m employing someone, when should I carry out a background check?
- Where does Onfido get the information to carry out checks?
- I've received an email with a series of checks I can do. Are these the only ones I can have?
- What are the turn around times on the checks you currently provide?
- Can you background check young people (under 18 years old)?
- How do you obtain consent to run a background check on an applicant?
- If the applicant does not have an email address, can we we still run a Standard Check?
- Can I run additional checks on the same applicant after the first check has been created?
- Can we co-brand the email with the Applicant Form that Onfido sends to the applicant?