Account Owner Setup:
As an Owner (Admin rights are insufficient), go to Settings / Access Management / Single Sign-On:
In order to have a functional, Single Sign-On configuration, two elements are required in the settings page:
Identity Provider Sign-In URL: Supplied by the identity provider. Verifies members when they enter their work credentials. It's the URL the end-user is redirected to, to confirm his/her credentials on the IDP side.
Certificate: This security certificate is supplied by the identity provider.
Reversely, these are pieces of information from Onfido needed to configure the Identity Provider:
- Audience: https://onfido.com
- Recipient: https://onfido.com/users/auth/saml/callback
- ACS Consumer URL: https://onfido.com/users/auth/saml/callback
- ACS Consumer URL validator: ^https:\/\/onfido\.com\/users\/auth\/saml\/callback$
- Single Logout URL: https://onfido.com/users/auth/saml/slo